Monday 23 December 2013

What I brought this month! Fashion & Beauty haul

Sooo I got a new camera!! My head is about to explode with excitement as am sharing this news with you, I brought it from Curry's and its the canon EOS 600d SLR. Hopefully it will give me beautiful detailed images.


Look how sexy it is, while its chilling next to me on my bed, here are some recent items I brought, starting with a sleeveless jacket from Zara:




 Not only is the wrap around collar super warm but it gives the jacket a bit of drama, could be dressed up with some high waisted 'joni' jeans from Topshop and just a tucked in long sleeve plain white top. Match it with some converses and add some accessories and your good to go. Or wear a long sleeve jersey dress in any colour you prefer underneath and some knee high boots for an evening glamourous diva look! 





As soon as i saw these boots my heart dropped, they are everything and more haha they instantly add glamour and with the right outfit it can bring a fashionista twist to your image, you can purchase these from Newlook and its the kelly brook range. Surprisingly these are very comfortable and thats coming from someone who is hopeless when it comes to wearing heels. they are also easy to walk in which is always a plus! 

I also brought this lace, blue mini skirt, I saw a similiar one in river island and when I saw it for cheaper in primark, I couldn't say no!




I teamed up this skirt with a black jersey long sleeve top and this gorgeous scarf that caught my eye from a beauty supply store called beauty queens in Bristol, the golds and blues look so beautiful together, I had to buy it. 

Not only have a been buying clothes this months but i brought myself some beauty supplies,
Two new lipsticks: 
revlon: black cherry

normal lighting revlon black cherry 
mac:ruby roo 
finally a red lipstick that suits! 
colour in normal light

I wanted a nice dark lip for winter but was worried that it wouldn't suit me and I wouldn't like it, I wanted a dupe to mac's rebel lipstick and I found revlon's black cherry. Although its not matte like rebel is, I kind of like the fact that it moisturises my lips and the colour is really pigmented and I could tone it down or up depending on how am feeling.

Well what can i say about mac ruby roo except for am in love! because of my arab skin tone I couldn't find a red lipstick that suited until i found this beautiful retro matte lipstick! this colour makes me feel sexy, its one of those colours that brings life to my lips! 



lastly I got Chanel's coco mademoiselle eau de parfum, and the smell puts me in a trance, its quite a sweet smell but its perfect for me! sorry about my crusty nails, I was in a rush this morning and it wasn't happening for me. Anyways i hope you found this post interesting and I hope I have inspired you in anyway, let me know what you think! 

Jasmine x 








No comments:

Post a Comment